Sunny Studio Stamps • Winter Release • Feeling Frosty

12.12.2019

Hello everyone,

the Sunny Studio Stamps Feeling Frosty set is one of my favorites and I already used it a couple of times. So I wanted to come up with something different and tried no-line coloring which I find quite intimidating to be honest.

With the help of some masking, I created a one layer scene. I combined the Feeling Frosty snowmen and cups with the hillside border from the Scenic Route set. For a very light stamped color, I used the Inkon3 Fadeout No Line Coloring Detail Ink. I colored the images with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils.

The sky was done by blending Distress Oxide Inks (Milled Lavender and Spun Sugar) and splattering white paint with a brush. I cut one of the Fancy Frames Square Dies from white cardstock to frame my little winter scene.

I think the sentiment is the perfect match for these snowman friends who share a cup of hot cocoa together. It's stamped in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder. I die cut a stitched banner and adhered it with foam tape. To finish off my card, I added White Clay Snowflakes and a Pink Clay Heart.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a beautiful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs