Sunny Studio Stamps • Winter Release • Sweet Treat Bag

26.12.2019

Hi everyone,

I have one more Sunny Studio Stamps Winter Release project to share with you using the Sweet Treat Bag Dies. This set is so much fun! I love the size and the different looks of gift bags you can create.

I went with a closed version using the semi-circle top flap and picked patterned papers from the Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper (polka dots, stripes) and Very Merry 6x6 Paper pack (grid). The bag will hold some tea, so the cute mouse in the mug from the Merry Mice set was the perfect match. I stamped the mouse and little cupcake from the Party Pups set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored the images with Copic Markers.

Next, I die cut a stitched circle from the pink grid paper and matted it with a green cardstock circle which is slightly bigger. I popped up the mouse image with foam tape. The sentiment is included in the Foxy Christmas set. I stamped it in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Finally, I added a red die-cut heart to the mug and three White Pearls below the sentiment.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs