Sunny Studio Stamps • Winter Release • Hogs and Kisses

05.12.2019

Hi everyone,

I'm back again with another Christmas card featuring the Sunny Studio Stamps Hogs & Kisses set. I combined the cute piggy with the house border stamp from the Scenic Route set.

For my background, I blended together some blue Distress Oxide Inks (Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire) onto a piece of Bristol paper and added white paint splatters with a brush. I stamped the row of houses and the pig in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and did some coloring with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images.

The pun sentiment is a combination of the gold heat embossed word 'Hoggy' and the scripty 'Christmas' die which is included in the Christmas Garland Frame set and stretches across the whole width of my card. I die cut it from red glitter cardstock. Finally, I adhered the house border panel and pig with foam tape for a little bit of dimension.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs