Sunny Studio Stamps • Winter Release • Layered Poinsettia

31.10.2019

Hi everyone,

I'm on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today with a new Christmas card highlighting the beautiful Layered Poinsettia Die.

I started off with a 4.5" x 4.5" white square card base. The striped paper from the Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 Paper pack measures 4.25" x 4.25". Next, I die cut all the poinsettia layers (I did the bottom layer twice) from Bristol cardstock and watercolored them with ZIG Clean Color Real Brushes. Only the top layer of the center was cut from silver glitter cardstock. All the die-cut layers stacked together create such beautiful dimension.

I decided to create some kind of wreath design and die cut the circle frame and a couple of snowflakes from white cardstock using the Snowflake Circle Frame Die set. In the center of the circle frame, I stamped the large word 'Merry' (by masking off the word 'Christmas') from the Season's Greetings Stamps set in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with WOW! Metallic Platinum Sparkle Embossing Glitter. I also stamped the words ' Little Christmas' from the Merry Mice set and heat embossed them with Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder.

To finish off my card, I adhered some matching crystals by Little Things from Lucy's Cards.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs