Sunny Studio Stamps • Winter Release • Season's Greetings

03.10.2019

Hello everyone,

so excited to share my first project made with new products from the amazing Sunny Studio Stamps Winter Release.

Today I'm highlighting the Season's Greetings Stamps which I combined with the Christmas Garland Frame Die.

First, I created a watercolor background using Nuvo Shimmer Powders. I let it dry completely and stamped the oversized 'Greetings' sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with WOW!  Metallic Platinum Sparkle Embossing Glitter. The other sentiment was white heat embossed on a strip of matching silver cardstock.

I also stamped some tree sprigs and berries with Hero Arts dye inks (tree sprigs: Pool to Navy Ombré; berries: Red Royal). In addition, I heat embossed the berries with clear embossing powder to make them shiny. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images.

I die cut the pretty intricate tree bough frame with the help of a metal shim and adhered it on top of the watercolor background. To finish off my card, I added a couple of Nuvo Dragon Scales Dream Drops.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs