Sunny Studio Stamps • Winter Release • Santa Claus Lane

17.10.2019

Hello everyone,

have you started creating your Christmas cards, yet? Today I have another inspiration card for you using products from the latest Sunny Studio Stamps Winter Release which help to build a gorgeous holiday scene quickly.

I immediately fell in love with this beautiful patterned paper from the Very Merry 6x6 Paper pack. It's the perfect winter night scene and the glowing moon looks amazing!

I combined it with the cute Santa Clause Lane Stamps. The images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

For the sentiment, I die cut the word 'merry' included in the Christmas Garland Frame Die set from red glitter cardstock and adhered it across the moon. Next, I stamped the words in VersaMark Ink above and below it and heat embossed them with silver embossing powder. I added silver star sequins to complete my card.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope to see you again next week!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs