Sunny Studio Stamps • Winter Release • Snowflake Frame

10.10.2019

Hi everyone,

I'm back again with another winter-themed card featuring the Sunny Studio Stamps Layered Snowflake Dies. I picked untraditional, feminine colors and one of the adorable snowmen from the Feeling Frosty set.

First, I did an ink blended background with warm-toned Distress Oxide Inks (Seedless Preserves, Worn Lipstick and Dried Marigold). I sprinkled on some random water droplets to lift the color here and there. To create the look of falling snow, I added white acrylic paint splatters with a brush.

Next, I die cut the smaller snowflake frame from white cardstock using an additional metal shim because of the intricate details. I stamped the sentiment below in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. For a little bit of dimension, I adhered the snowflake frame panel over the ink blended background with foam tape. I stamped the snowman in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I cut it out with the coordinating die.

To embellish my card, I die cut individual snowflakes from white and golden glitter cardstock. I adhered White Pearls to the middle of the snowflake die-cuts (I colored three of them with Copics to match the gold). Finally, I added a little heart die-cut and three white Clay Snowflakes.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Until next time!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs