DT Stempelgarten Challenge October

06.10.2019

Hi crafty peeps,

I'm finally back again creating inspiration cards for the Stempelgarten Challenge (can't believe it's already October!). The new theme for this month is Halloween.


http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/


I made a CAS Halloween card using some older Lawn Fawn stamps. I love how they are designed to work well together.


Since I only have one Lawn Fawn Halloween stamp set, I turned the girl from the "Bicycle Built for You" set into a little witch. I simply dressed her up with the hat and colored her hair purple and the dress green. I combined her with the cute kitty and some typical Halloween stamps from the "Spooktacular" set. All images were colored with Copics and I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

For the background, I did some masking and sponged on Dried Marigold and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Ink. When it was completely dry, I stamped the sentiment in black. I cut out the panel with one of the My Favorite Things "A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2" dies and adhered it to a black card base. Finally, I adhered the images and two star sequins as well as a heart die-cut.

You will have time until October 31st, 2019 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful Sunday!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs