Hello Bluebird • September Release • Team Share Day 4

20.09.2019

Hello everyone,

it's the final day of the Hello Bluebird September Release Team Share and I'm highlighting the Fall Banner Buddies set.

I love this beautiful autumn wreath which I heat embossed with gold embossing powder on a piece of Bristol cardstock. I also stamped the adorable squirrel in VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. The embossing helps with staying inside the lines when doing watercoloring. I used the Altenew watercolors which are so vibrant and creamy.

I cut out the images with the coordinating dies. In addition, I die cut two more wreaths from cardstock for more sturdiness and height. I adhered a piece of brown cardstock, which I had stamped with the Old Oak Background, behind the wreath.

Next, I gold heat embossed one of the Banner Blessings sentiments and added golden splatters with a paint brush all over the panel.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you love this amazing release as much as I do!
Anja

2 Kommentare :

Claudia hat gesagt…

Ach ist die traumhaft süss, Anja, tolles Herbstkärtchen.

GLG Claudia

Shar Zar hat gesagt…

So simple and lovely.

 
site design by designer blogs