Hello Bluebird • September Release • Team Share Day 3

19.09.2019

Hi peeps,

for the third day of the Hello Bluebird September Release Team Share I created another cute Halloween card. This time I'm showcasing the Little Haunters Stamps and the Boo to You Words Die which are a perfect match!

I never tried ink blending on colored cardstock before but I wanted to darken the edges of this Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grape cardstock. I went with Wilted Violet and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks and carefully blended them in from the outside.

Next, I cut the large Boo to You Words Die from SU Granny Apple Green cardstock and once from black cardstock. The black splatters weren't done with paint but with a rubber stamp from the SU Gorgeous Grunge set instead. I used VersaFine Black Onyx ink for a crisp black impression. I layered both die cuts on top of each other and shifted them a bit to create the look of a shadow.

I colored the images with Copics and cut them out with the coordinating dies. The sentiment was white heat embossed on a small strip of black cardstock. I finished off my card by adding three star sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope to see you tomorrow!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs