Hello Bluebird • September Release • Team Share Day 1

17.09.2019

Hi everyone,

last Friday the Hello Bluebird September Release went live. It is jam-packed with the cutest Fall and Halloween stamp and dies! The design team will post inspiration projects for the next few days.

On day 1 of the team share I combined the Leaf Play and Pumpkin Time stamps to build this fall scene with the most adorable woodland critters.

First, I did some ink blending with my beloved Distress Oxide Inks (Chipped Sapphire, Peacock Feathers, Broken China, Cracked Pistachio and Evergreen Bough) to create the background. When it was completely dry, I added ink splatters with a paint brush. Next, I white heat embossed the sentiment.

I stamped the images (I especially love the mole and the hedgehog) and colored them with Copics. I wanted to create a fun little party in the woods where the critters are dancing and enjoy the falling leaves. Finally, I randomly added a couple of Nuvo Crystal Drops.

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you tomorrow for more inspiration :-)
Anja
 
site design by designer blogs