Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall Release • Lots of Dots

05.09.2019

Hello everyone,

today's card features the Sunny Studio Stamps Lots of Dots Embossing Folder. It's perfect to add some texture to your projects like I did with my background.

First, I did an ink blended background with Distress Oxides in warm autumn colors (Ripe Persimmon, Carved Pumpkin, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed and Scattered Straw). I flicked on some water droplets with a paint brush. When everything was completly dry, I ran the panel through my die-cutting machine using the embossing folder. I also added a couple random sparkly splatters.

Next, I stamped the sweet hedgehog, the tree and fall leaves from the Woodsy Autumn set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut the images out.

For the grass, I cut a strip of one of the green Heroic Halftones 6x6 Papers and used the grass border die from the Comic Strip Everyday Die set. I sponged on a little Peeled Paint Distress Oxide Ink. The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I also adhered a little die-cut heart to the right.

Finally, I assembled my card and applied some Nuvo Golden Sunset Glitter Drops.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Shelly hat gesagt…

This is so ADORABLE!

 
site design by designer blogs