Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Lovey Dovey

13.01.2022

Hi everyone,

the new Spring Release went live last Friday and it is jam-packed with totally adorable stamps and fabulous dies!

For my first card I used the Lovey Dovey set which comes with beautiful large love-themed sentiments. I picked the precious 'I love you to the moon and back' one and created a night scene around it.

First, I started off with the background and trimmed down a piece of white cardstock to a regular A2 size. I used the smallest of the Tim Holtz Moon Masks and created a radiant blend around the circle using Distress Oxide Inks (Salvaged Patina, Prize Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot). I also added the moon texture with the stencil and a light touch of Pumice Stone ink. I let everything dry completely before stamping the sentiment inside the moon with VersaMark Ink. To create a shiny, translucent look I used Salvaged Patina Distress Embossing Glaze to heat emboss the sentiment.

Next, I die cut the Cityscape Border from black cardstock to mimic house silhouettes in the dark of the night. I also hand cut some yellow paper to go behind it for the tiny enlightened windows. For the ground I trimmed down a dark grey cardstock strip and adhered it as well as the cityscape to my ink blended background.

I fell in love with the new Passionate Penguins Stamps the first time I saw them – they are sooo cute! Of course I had to use them on my card ;-) I stamped the penguins in the car with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and did some Copic coloring. The image was die cut with the coordinating die and popped up using foam tape. Finally, I die cut three little hearts from pink cardstock and covered them with Glossy Accents.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs