MFT January Release • Love To My Gnomies

09.01.2022

Happy Sunday,

The MFT January Release Countdown has already begun and I thought I'd share the details on my DT Announcement card today. The new products will be available on Tuesday, January 11th.

I combined the Giant Love Die-namics with the sweet Love To My Gnomies stamp set. First, I did some Inlaid Die Cutting. The pretty striped paper is from the Festive Celebrations Paper Pad – I adore these colors! I die cut the word 'Love' from it and adhered the negative part to my card base. I also die cut the letters from white cardstock and inlaid them into the patterned paper.

Next, I stamped the two gnomes in Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and colored them with Copics. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. They fit perfectly onto the large die cut letters. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink onto black cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I cut it into two strips and lined one up at the top and the other on the bottom of the word 'Love'.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs