Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Heart Shaped Dies

20.01.2022

Hello everyone,

today I'm sharing a spring themed card where I used the versatile heart shaped dies from the latest release. I love that the Scalloped Heart Dies and Stitched Heart 2 Dies can be layered together.

First, I covered the card base with one of the Flirty Flowers Papers. I die cut the largest scalloped heart from coral cardstock and the stitched heart from white cardstock. To create the background for my scene, I did some masking and ink blending with Distress Oxide Inks (Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn, Shabby Shutters). I layered the hearts on top of each other and adhered them to the center of the card.

Next, I stamped the sweet images from the Bunnyville set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. The sentiment from the Paris Afternoon set was stamped in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Salvaged Patina Distress Embossing Glaze. I fussy cut it out with scissors.

Finally, I adhered the images and sentiment with foam tape. The cute bunny sitting on the carrot just makes me smile.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs