Sunny Studio Stamps • Hedgey Holidays

28.11.2019

Hello everyone,

today I'm sharing a special card with you showcasing the exclusive Sunny Studio Stamps Hedgey Holidays mini stamp set which is part of the ongoing Black Friday promo (find all details in the graphic below).


I combined this cutie with one of the over-sized Season's Greetings sentiments. I did a snowy background using the Emboss Resist technique. Therefore, I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink onto Distress Watercolor Cardstock and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I applied Distress Oxide Inks (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch and a tiny bit of Black Soot) over the heat embossed sentiment creating a blue gradient. For the snow, I splattered on lots of white paint with a brush.

Next, I stamped the images in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. I did some coloring with Altenew watercolors and cut out the images with the coordinating dies. I popped up the hedgehog with foam tape and adhered Peppermint Confetti clay embellishments to finish off my card.



Thank you so much for stopping by! And happy shopping ;-)
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs