Sunny Studio Stamps • Winter Release • Christmas Garland Frame

21.11.2019

Hi everyone,

today's card was made using die-cuts only. I combined the Christmas Garland Frame Die with the deers and birds from the Rustic Winter Dies set to create a winter scene.

First, I started with an A2 Bristol cardstock panel and blended on Distress Oxide Inks (Victorian Velvet, Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose from the top; Tumbled Glass from the bottom). I let it dry completely and added random white paint splatters with a brush.

Next, I die cut the intricate tree bough frame from emerald cardstock using an additional metal shim in my die-cutting machine. I also die cut the deers and birds from dark brown and red carstock. I stacked the sentiments from the Merry Mice set and stamped them in VersaMark Ink onto a piece of vellum. Then I did some heat embossing with red embossing powder. To create a little banner, I used the Fishtail Banner Dies.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs