Sunny Studio Stamps • Winter Release • Merry Mice

14.11.2019

Hello everyone,

today's card features the adorable Sunny Studio Stamps Merry Mice Stamps. I combined them with the beautiful Layered Snowflake Frame Die to create a winter scene.

First, I did an ink blended background with Distress Oxide Inks. I sprinkled on water droplets to lift the color in some spots. For the falling snow, I added white paint splatters with a brush.

I die cut the larger snowflake frame from a 5"×5" white cardstock panel. Due to the intricate details, I used a metal shim while running it through my die-cutting machine. I created a snow hill by die cutting a piece of white pearlescent paper and popped up the snowflake frame with foam tape.

Next, I stamped the mice and accessories in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and did some coloring with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images and adhered them with liquid glue.

For the sentiment, I white heat embossed the small word 'HELLO' (from the Fabulous Flamingos set) on a little strip of lavender cardstock. I die cut the word 'Winter' (which is also included in the Layered Snowflake Frame Die set) from purple glitter cardstock.

I assembled my card and added Blue & White Clay Snowflake Confetti as embellishments.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you're having a fabulous day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs