25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 with Sunny Studio Stamps

10.11.2019

Hi everyone,

today I have the pleasure to join Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event featuring Sunny Studio Stamps products. You can find out more about it at her blog In My Creative Opinion.

I created a set of tags using the Scalloped Tag Circle Dies along with stamps from the Feeling Frosty and Merry Mice set.


I colored the images with Copics and used Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 Paper in the background. The sentiments were heat embossed with silver embossing powder.


Here you can see all the companies participating this year with a new company featured each day and lots of chances to win fab prizes.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful Sunday!
Anja

13 Kommentare :

Dawn S. hat gesagt…

These are adorable! I love the scalloped circle frames.

Mendi Yoshikawa hat gesagt…

These are both so sweet. I adore the gorgeous color palette you chose. Thanks so much for taking the time to create them for the event today. I LOVE them!

Crafty Math Chick hat gesagt…

Wow, I normally don't think to use pastel purple in Christmas tags, but these are really beautiful! You have inspired me! Thank you!

Nox hat gesagt…

Such lovely tags - I love the soft, light background and frame - it really allows the stamped images to stand out nicely!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Marisela De;gado said: super cute tags. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Jean hat gesagt…

So cute!

Nandini hat gesagt…

Awww! So cute and sweet! I adore them!

Gail hat gesagt…

Purple is a fab choice - love your tags!

Teresa Godines #6857 hat gesagt…

Love your color choices. Cute tags. TFS

Jen P hat gesagt…

These are wonderful! I love the purple color you used. So sweet and cute!

Annette Reed hat gesagt…

These are so pretty. I love the purple and gray combo. Your images look wonderful.

Sandy hat gesagt…

These are very cute tags. I like the use of non-traditional colors -- it really makes them stand out in a sea of green and red.

Dana M hat gesagt…

Adorable tags! Your colors and designs are so fresh and clean - beautiful!

 
site design by designer blogs