Hello Bluebird • Autumn Leaves Thank You

23.09.2018

Happy Sunday,

Fall officially starts today and I have the matching card for you. I used the leaves dies which are included in the Gallery Frame Die #3 set.

I had a left-over piece on my desk from when I played with Nuvo Shimmer Powders lately. I thought the colors (a mix of «Catherine Wheel» and «Cherry Bomb») would be perfect for some beautiful autumn leaves. The sentiment from the Fall Friends set was heat embossed with WOW! Gold embossing powder.

To get the look of floating/falling leaves, I randomly adhered them with foam tape across the panel which I had splattered with Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine in advance. I finished off the card by applying Nuvo «Gold Coast» Glitter Drops.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs