MFT 2018 Card Design Superstar Contest

17.09.2018

Hi peeps,

live has been busy, but I'm glad I managed to create a card for the amazing 2018 Card Design Superstar Contest hosted by My Favorite Things.

https://www.mftstamps.com/blog/2018-card-design-superstar/

I'm entering the Clean & Simple Genius Category with this pastel Birthday card using the cute elephant from the Safari Friends set and the Basic Shapes – Triangles stencil.

I picked three MFT Premium Dye Inks (Bubblegum, Summer Splash, Grout Gray) and sponged them through the different sized triangles to build my geometric background. I cut the panel with the largest A2 Stitched Regtangle STAX Set 1 Die-namics.

I heat embossed the sentiment with «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder and popped up the elephant with foam tape. To finish off my card, I adhered three Tiny Hearts Shape Sprinkles by Doodlebug.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed ;-)

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs