DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #69

15.09.2018

Good morning everyone,

summer is almost over but this didn't stop me from creating another colorful summery card for the new challenge over at the bastel-traum.ch blog with the theme «Travel/Vacation».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until October 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

I immediately fell in love with this fun Stamping Bella «Rosie and Bernie in Hawaii» image which I colored with Altenew Watercolors. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the My Favorite Things «BB Penguins in Paradise» set in black.

I used a MFT stitched rectangle die to cut my panel out and popped it up with fun foam. The gorgeous rainbow paper is by Lawn Fawn. I finished off my card with Little Things from Lucy's Cards «Rainbow Sparkle Mix» Jewels.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs