Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers Happy Wedding

24.08.2018

Happy Friday everyone,

hubby needed a wedding card for a co-worker and I was glad to finally get to play with the amazing Simon Says Stamp «Beautiful Flowers» stamp set.

This gorgeous floral cluster is huge and I stamped it in VersaMark on «Petal Pink» cardstock by Stampin' Up! and heat embossed it in white. For the first time, I tried some coloring with Polychromos pencils (I only own 3 so far). I wanted to keep it soft and monochrome, so I only added shadows and minimal highlights.

The scripty sentiment is from the «Vintage Roses» set by Altenew and I heat embossed it with Ranger «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder. I matted the panel onto SU «Gray Granite» cardstock and used the same light pink cardstock for my card base. To embellish the card, I adhered «Ice Cube Jewels» by Little Things from Lucy's Cards.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja
 
site design by designer blogs