Hello Bluebird • August Release • Showcase

16.08.2018

Hi peeps,

the Hello Bluebird August Release is NOW available :-) There are so many amazing products – you have to check it out!

Today I have two cards for you. The first one is again for Halloween and features the new Ghostly Greetings set and the Halloween Tree Die.

For the very first time, I played with Nuvo Shimmer Powders to create my background. The «Violet Brocade» powder is just amazing! Next, I colored the adorable ghosts with Copics and cut them out with the Ghostly Greetings companion dies. I also die cut the tree and grass border (Grassy Knoll Die) from MFT «Steel Grey» cardstock and the cat and star from black glitter paper. The frame which I cut from black cardstock is from the previously released Gallery Frame Die #1. To finish off the card, I added «Pale Periwinkle» Nuvo Jewel Drops.

On the second card, I used the Autumn Gatherings stamps and the Birch Trees Die to create a cozy Fall scene.

I colored these cute woodland critters with Copics and cut them out with the Autumn Gatherings companion dies. The birch trees and card base were cut from MFT «Primitive White» cardstock which is offwhite and has tiny speckles. It goes so well with the woodgrain panel. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a black cardstock rectangle and finally added two hearts and some enamel dots as embellishments.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs