DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #68

15.08.2018

Good morning peeps,

the summer holidays are over and it's time for a new challenge over at the bastel-traum.ch blog«School/Work».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until September 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

I created a card for a little girl who started school this week. I used the Create A Smile «Endlich Schulkind» stamp set and one of the «Kleine Worte» dies («Hurra» means «Hooray»). Both products are available in an English version, too («First Day of School» stamps and «Tiny Sentiments» dies).

In the background, I used the fun «Focal Point» stencil with the Distress Oxide Inks «Shaded Lilac» and «Wilted Violet». The images were colored with Copics. I also did some Paper Piecing on the candy cone using yellow polka dot paper. To finish off my card, I added some matching sequins from my stash.

I'm entering the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with the theme «Back To School».

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Karin Åkesdotter hat gesagt…

LOVE your super sweet Back to School card! The bg inking and your coloring - just AMAZING!!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

 
site design by designer blogs