Hello Bluebird • Wildflower Bouquet • Celebrate

24.06.2018

Hello everyone,

it's no secret that I absolutely adore the cute Hello Bluebird critters. But did you know that they have pretty flowers, too?!

I made this floral card using the gorgeous Wildflower Bouquet set and combined it with a Cheery Greetings sentiment and the Country Gingham Background.

First, I stamped the gingham background with Simon Says Stamp «Fog» light grey ink. Next, I used the stitched frame from the Gallery Frame Die #1 set and cut it from matching SSS «Fog» cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and heat embossed it with Ranger «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder.

For my color combo, I was totally inspired by the Altenew Mini Ink Cubes. They are so beautiful! After stamping a bunch of flowers and leaves, I used the Wildflower Bouquet Dies to cut them out. To be honest, it took me quite a while to arrange these die cuts ;-) I finished off this card by adhering some enamel dots and sparkling clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great Sunday!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs