Hello Bluebird • Farmyard Little Bits • Party

30.06.2018

Hi everyone,

today I want to show you a card featuring the Farmyard Little Bits set from the Hello Bluebird May release. Aren't these cows and pigs just the cutest?!

First, I colored the images with Copics and cut them out with the Farmyard Little Bits companion dies. I stamped the background with the Stampin' Up! «Brushstrokes» in Simon Says Stamp «Fog» ink. I simply love this light grey color! Then I used the Avery Elle «Circle Frames» die to cut out some round windows for my little farm critters.

Next, I adhered a piece of patterned paper (Lawn Fawn «Let's Polka» 6x6 paper pad) onto my «Fog» card base that will show through the circle windows. I white heat embossed a couple of the sentiments included in the set on thin black cardstock strips.

I assembled my card and used a plenty amount of foam tape to pop everything up for dimension. Finally, I adhered some Doodlebug «Tiny Heart» Shape Sprinkles and added random small Nuvo «Limoncello» Jewel Drops.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a sunny weekend!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs