DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #66

15.06.2018

Good morning everyone,

today starts a new challenge over at the bastel-traum.ch blog and the theme is «Hobby/Leisure».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until July 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

The latest Lawn Fawn release was phenomenal and I loved creating with one of my favorite stamp sets which is called «You Are Sublime». The little diver is just the cutest and of course the submarine had to be yellow.

I created an Alcohol Ink background using aqua, blue and a bit of purple and green tones. Next, I stamped, Copic colored and die cut the images for my underwater scene (BTW, the shell is from the «Life Is Good» set). I white heat embossed the sentiment from the «Elphie Selfie» set on a thin strip of black cardstock.


For some shine, I added Glossy Accents to the bubbles, swimming goggles and submarine portholes. To finish off my card, I adhered two sparkly faceted crystals by Little Things from Lucy's Cards and a Brutus Monroe two-tone pearl.

I'm entering the current Lawn Fawnatics Cards for Guys challenge:

https://www.lawnfawnatics.com/announcement/lawn-fawnatics-challenge-30-cards-for-guys

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Samantha Mann hat gesagt…

i seriously COULD NOT love this more!! that background is everything!! and the scuba and other images pop off that amazing background! wow!! gorgeous! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

 
site design by designer blogs