Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Quilted Hearts Die

10.02.2022

Hi everyone,

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! So I created a love themed card highlighting the Quilted Hearts Portrait Die.

First, I made a regular A2 card base from white cardstock. I did some ink blending on another white cardstock panel using Distress Oxide Inks (Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar andTattered Rose). For some texture, I randomly splattered on water droplets and lifted off the color with a paper towel. I let it dry before running it through my diecutting machine with the Quilted Hearts Portrait Die.

Next, I stamped two birds and the tree branch from the Little Birdie set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images which I then adhered with foam tape.

The big scripty sentiment from the Lovey Dovey set was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a piece of white cardstock. I heat embossed it with WOW! Metallic Brass Sparkle Embossing Glitter. I really like that there are coordinating dies to cut out the sentiments for a finished look. Finally, I popped up with foam tape as well.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs