Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Passionate Penguins

03.02.2022

Hello everyone,

today I'm featuring the adorable Passionate Penguins Stamps – they are definitely one of my favorites! I just love their sweet little faces! I created a love themed CAS card in berry pink tones.

I started off with a square card base measuring 4.25" x 4.25". Next, I die cut two of the Stitched Heart 2 Dies from pink cardstocks and layered them on top of each other.

The penguins and tea cup were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. It's so cute how they are sitting inside the cup.

I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock strip and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Finally, I adhered the images and sentiment strip with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs