Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Critters on the Go

17.02.2022

Hello everyone,

today I'm back with a fun card featuring the Critters on the Go Stamps. I especially like the dogs on their skateboards!


I started off with an A2 landscape card base and created a scene using the Slimline Nature Border Dies which I cut from several cardstocks. I also added stitched cloud shapes to the light blue sky with the Fluffy Clouds Dies.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

For my greeting, I cut the Hello Word Die from shiny holographic cardstock and stamped the sentiment from the Happy Hamsters set with turquoise pigment ink. I adhered the die cuts and images with liquid glue and finished off the card with three red hearts placed around the sentiment.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wheelie great day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs