Sunny Studio Stamps • Holiday Release • Words of Gratitude

30.09.2021

Hi everyone,

today's focus is on the Word of Gratitude Stamps which are perfect to simply say Thank You in many different ways.

I combined the largest of the Stitched Rectangle Dies with the Frilly Frames Chevron background and die cut it from white cardstock. I also die cut the chevrons from three colors of cardstock and alternately inlaid them. I adhered the chevron background with a piece of fun foam to the white A2 card base.

The sentiment was stamped in two colors onto a white stitched cardstock circle. I additionally heat embossed the pink words 'thank you' with clear embossing powder. Next, I die cut a couple of Winter Greenery sprigs from white cardstock and adhered them behind the sentiment circle which I popped up with foam tape. To embellish the card, I added three Iridescent Pearls in matching colors.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs