Sunny Studio Stamps • Holiday Release • Bewitching

02.09.2021

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to share my first Holiday Release inspiration project. Today we're featuring the cute Bewitching Stamps.

I started off with a white A2 card base on which I added tiny black ink splatters. Next, I cut random strips from four colors of cardstock and repeated them to create a background.

The stamp set comes with the adorable kitty, a witch hat, a cauldron and a trio of bubbles. I also picked three pumpkins (Fall Friends, Harvest Mice) and a scarecrow (Farm Fresh) to create a little Halloween scene. All images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

Finally, I stamped the sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink onto a white cardstock strip and assembled the card by adhering everything with liquid glue.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs