Sunny Studio Stamps • Holiday Release • Icing Borders

09.09.2021

Hello everyone,

today I have a love and winter themed card for you showing you how you can use the Icicle Border Dies as accents on your project. I die cut the ric-rac border from five colors of cardstock to create a repeating design element in the background.


I started off with a white A2 card base and trimmed down a light grey cardstock panel to be 3/16 inch smaller on each side. Next, I adhered the ric-rac borders with liquid glue and cut off the excess. I also die cut one of the Stitched Hearts from lavender cardstock. For a bit of dimension, I popped it off with foam tape.

I love the versatile Bear Hugs Stamps and picked the adorable polar bear couple as well as a little heart. I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating die to cut out the bears. The heart was fussy cut with scissors. I adhered the images in the middle of the heart die-cut.

The scripty word 'hugs' is included in the Scalloped Oval Mats 3 Dies set and I cut it three times from white heavyweight cardstock. I stacked the die cuts on top of each other and adhered it to the card. Finally, I added three clear sequins.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs