Hello Bluebird • Piggy Picnic

31.05.2018

Good morning everyone,

I finally got my hands on the new products from the Hello Bluebird May Release. And what can I say, I just LOVE them all!

I made this card using these adorable pigs from the Farmyard Little Bits stamp set. They are sitting on a polka dot blanket (from the Hippos on Holiday set) enyoing a little cupcake picnic. I did some masking to create my scene. Since I haven't done the No Line Coloring technique for quite a while, I used it for a change. I combined Copics and Prismacolor pencils for details. I tried the new-to-me «Fadeout No Line Coloring» ink by Ink On 3 and I really like it.

In the background, I did some light ink blending using the Tim Holtz Distress Blending Brushes which are great for this. Next, I die cut the My Favorite Things «Snow Globe» shape from «Subtle Plaids» patterned paper. I directly adhered my colored scene to the card base and popped up the plaid window panel with foam tape. The sentiment from the Farmyard Little Bits stamp set was heat embossed in white on a small banner. Finally, I added two die cut clouds (Puddle Play Die) and a small pink heart.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs