DT Stempelgarten Challenge December

05.12.2016

Good morning,

it's time for a new theme over at the Stempelgarten Challenge – this month we invite you to create a project using «Fir tree and/or twigs».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

For my CAS Christmas card I made a little winter scene with dies, a stencil and a sentiment stamp.


To create my background, I took a piece of Stampin' Up! «Indigo Blue» cardstock and sponged «Unicorn» white pigment ink through the Simon Says Stamp «Falling Snow» stencil. Next, I cut the trees from white cardstock using the Impression Obsession «Fir Tree Border» die. I stamped the Memory Box «Merry Christmas» sentiment in VersaMark and heat embossed it with «Metallic Copper» powder from WOW!.

To give it some dimension, I popped up the die-cut panel with foam tape. The cute deers were cut from wood veneer paper with the Poppystamps «Playful Fawns» dies. I also added a tiny red heart.

You will have time until December 31st, 2016 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

I'm joining the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with the theme Anything Goes.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great start into the new week!

1 Kommentar :

Caryn hat gesagt…

Oh sweet - I love the wooden deers!! Adorable.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn

 
site design by designer blogs