DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #48

15.12.2016

Hi everyone,

it's already time for the last bastel-traum.ch Challenge of the year. The new theme is «Watercolor».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until January 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

For my card I used a winter scene which I stamped and colored for Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge. Although I'm still learning to use my ZIGs properly, I enjoyed watercoloring these adorable images from the Hero Arts «Winter Time Fun» set.

I stamped the sentiment in black and two small snowflakes in blue and used a white Sharpie pen to draw the falling snow. Next, I framed my scene using the largest of the My Favorite Things «Single Stitch Line Square Frames» Die-namics. I also hand-cut two banners (from patterned paper and glitter tape) and layered them on top of each other. Finally, I adhered the framed scene with foam tape to a white square card base.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs