DT Make it Crafty CAS Inspiration | Merry Christmas

16.12.2016

Hello everyone,

I can't get enough of these new cream Make it Crafty chipboards, so I made another holiday card with them.

The Merry Word Chipboard is available in four sizes and I picked the 3.5 inches one since it is perfect as the focal point on a card. I left the hand lettered word as is and covered the backing layer with WOW! «Metallic Copper» embossing powder. I white heat embossed the Simon Says Stamp «Christmas» sentiment on a strip of Kraft cardstock which I cut into a banner.

For the white-on-white background, I used the Taylored Expressions «Snowflake Cutting Plate» and layered the die-cut on top of a piece of white cardstock. I wrapped some thin Copper string around the die-cut panel and glued it to a Kraft card base. Next, I adhered the sentiment banner, the Merry Word Chipboard and added two of the delicate Star Snowflake Chipboards (0.7 inch and 1 inch).

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs