Sunny Studio Stamps • Thank You For Everything

14.04.2022

Hi everyone,

sadly, this will be my last post as a member of the Sunny Studio Creative Team. Today's card is dedicated to Mendi, the owner of this wonderful company. Thank you so much for having me! I had a blast designing cards with your adorable products for over 3 years.

I combined some Spring Release and previously released products for my final card. Of course I had to use one of the cute Passionate Penguins again!

I started off with a white A2 top folding card base and masked off the bottom to create an ink blended background with Distress Oxides. I mixed Cracked Pistachio and Salvaged Patina to achieve a beautiful mint color which fades downward into Tattered Rose. For the ground I blended on a bit of Pumice Stone ink.

Next, I stamped the row of houses, trees and lamp post (Charming City Stamps) as well as the penguin in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut them out with the coordinating dies. The Eiffel Tower from the Paris Afternoon set was stamped in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Liquid Platinum embossing powder.

I cut the 'thank you' word die included in the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies set from white cardstock and combined it with a black stamped Words of Gratitude sub sentiment. Finally, I assembled the card and added two enamel hearts in matching colors.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Sra. Spitzer hat gesagt…

Love this card, Anja! I just checked out how I can follow you if you are no longer working with (or for) Sunny Studio. I signed up to follow you. I love your penguin card. It's beautiful and the colors are so fresh and springy. TFS!
Lori S in PA

 
site design by designer blogs