Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Out on a Limb Dies

07.04.2022

Hi everyone,

Winter has made a little comeback last weekend but that won't stop me from creating spring themed cards ;-) Today I'm featuring the Out on a Limb Dies which go perfectly with the Cherry Blossoms layering stamp set.

First, I cut and scored a white A2 landscape card base. From the right bottom corner, I started blending the Distress Oxide Inks Salvaged Patina and Tumbled Glass in circular motions. I let it fade into white and added small ink splatters with a paint brush.

I cut out a window opening from another A2 white cardstock panel using the largest of the Stitched Semi-Circle Dies. The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Gold embossing powder.

Next, I die cut the tree branch and leaves from brown and green cardstock. I added a little shading with a darker tone of ink. The cherry blossoms were stamped with dye inks and I heat embossed the pistils in Gold. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

I adhered the branch, leaves and blossoms to the card and finished it off with three white Pure White Jewels.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs