Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Little Birdie

17.03.2022

Hello everyone,

today I'm sharing a spring themed Birthday card made with the adorable Little Birdie Stamps.

I started off with a white A2 card base and picked the cloudy design from the Summer Splash 6x6 Paper pack to be my background. I trimmed it to 3" width and matted it with dark purple cardstock.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out. I adhered the images with liquid glue and drew in the string for the birdhouse with a thin black Copic Multiliner.

The birthday sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock strip and I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a day full of sunshine!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs