Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Bunnyville

24.03.2022

Hi everyone,

today I'm sharing a sweet spring scene created with the adorable Bunnyville Stamps.

I started off with a lilac top folding A2 card base and trimmed down a piece of Bristol cardstock to be a bit smaller. For the background, I blended together the Distress Oxide Inks Tumbled Glass, Salvaged Patina, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron. I let the colors fade into the white and added ink splatters with a paint brush. When everything was completely dry, I stamped the sentiment from the Spring Greetings mini set in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with Silver embossing powder.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I just love these cute bunnies and their little carrot house. I cut everything out with the coordinating dies and assembled the scene.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs