Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • My Otter Half

18.02.2021

Hi everyone,

today I'm back with another love-themed card featuring the cute My Otter Half Stamps. I love how they are holding paws!

First, I created a square card base measuring 5.5" x 5.5". I also trimmed a white cardstock panel to the same size and created a window by cutting out the largest of the Stitched Heart Dies.

For my little scene, I stamped the pond and the water lily from the Country Scenes set. I also used the slightly curved line from the Winter Scenes set to separate the grass from the sky background. I did some masking and ink blending with Distress Oxide Inks to create the water (Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire), grass (Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness) and purple sky (Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord).

I colored the otters, water lily, cattails and pond border (all images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink) with Copic Markers. The solid heart trio is included in the Meow & Furever set and I stamped it with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

I combined one of the Banner Basics with a punny sentiment and the 'otter' word die that comes with the coordinating My Otter Half Dies. I die cut it from purple glitter cardstock. Finally, I assembled the scene using liquid glue and adhered the heart window panel as well as the sentiment banner with foam tape.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs