Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Meow & Furever

11.02.2021

Hello everyone,

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and the adorable Meow & Furever Stamps are perfect to create a lovely card for your sweetheart.


I started off with an A2 landscape card base and cut the stitched frame from the Comic Strip Speech Bubble Die set out of aqua cardstock. I did it twice and layered the two frames on top of each other for more sturdiness.

For the background, I did some faded ink blending using the Distress Oxide Inks Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar. I added lots of tiny Barn Door ink splatters with a paint brush.

Next, I stamped the kitty images and hearts in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I also picked some small images from three other stamp sets (you can find all the used products below). I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

The sentiments were stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a dark grey cardstock strips and I heat embossed them with white embossing powder. Finally, I assembled my card by adhering everything with liquid glue.


Stamps and dies used:
Cats and hearts – Meow & Furever Stamps and Meow & Furever Dies
Cupcake – Party Pups Stamps and Party Pups Dies
Flower Bouquet – Love Monkey Stamps and Love Monkey Dies
Love Letter – Snail Mail Stamps and Snail Mail Dies

Thank you so much for stopping by! Big hugs!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs