Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Country Scenes

28.01.2021

Hello everyone,

today I'm featuring the versatile Country Scene Stamps. I picked the mountains with the fir tree border and combined them with the fun Plane Awesome set.


The background colors were inspired by a gorgeous winter sunset. On a piece of Bristol cardstock, I blended together the Distress Oxide Inks Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky, Tattered Rose, Dried Marigold and Crackling Campfire.

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. The clouds were stamped in Faded Jeans to match the sky background. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out. The sentiment inside the banner and the larger cut-off cloud are included the Balloon Rides set.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs