Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Balloon Rides

21.01.2021

Hi everyone,

I enjoy creating little scenes and the new Balloon Rides Stamps are just perfect for sweet everyday cards. I especially love the cute sun and that you can choose which critter to put into the basket of the hot air balloon.

I started with a light sky background by blending together the Distress Oxide Inks Broken China, Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar. When it was completely dry, I added lots of tiny splatters with a paint brush.

Next, I die cut two grassy hills using the stitched border dies from the Slimline Nature Borders Dies set. I sponged on Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Ink and layered the hills on top of each other.

The images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and I colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink onto a pink cardstock strip and white heat embossed it. Finally, I assembled my scene and adhered two matching Pink & Purple Heart Confetti clay embellishments.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs