DT Stempelgarten Challenge November

05.11.2016

Good morning everyone,

it's the 5th of the month which means there's a new theme over at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

This time we invite you to play Bingo with us – you could choose any vertical, horizontal or diagonal row:


I went with the bottom horizontal row and used Charms, Dies and Grey on my winter card.


How adorable is this yeti from the My Favorite Things Birdie Brown «Beast Friends» stamp set?! The coloring was done with Copics and I fussy cut him with scissors. I did some Paper Piecing by stamping the scarf and the small gift onto some patterned paper (MFT «Dots & Stripes Neutral» 6x6 Paper Pack).

Next, I created a little winter scene using the MFT «Snowfall – Vertical» die as well as the «Stitched Basic Edges» Die-namics for the glittery snow hill. I did some light Ink Blending with Simon Says Stamp dye inks («Sea Glass», «Maliblue»). The trees (MFT «Oh Christmas Trees») were stamped in several shades of grey (SSS «Fog», «Stone», «Fossil», «Cobblestone») and cut with the coordinating dies. I adhered all of the elements to my top-folding card base made from SSS «Fog» cardstock.

For the front panel, I stamped the MFT «Confetti» Background with white pigment ink onto another piece of «Fog» cardstock. I die-cut a window using the MFT «Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows» Die-namics and heat embossed the sentiment in Ranger «Liquid Platinum». Finally, I wrapped some linen ribbon around it and tied a bow with jute string where I attached the snowflake charm. I popped up the panel with foam tape.

You will have time until November 30th, 2016 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a cozy weekend!


1 Kommentar :

KirstenNB hat gesagt…

Thanks for answering my dienamics question on the MFT FB group! Next was to search you out for more inspiration!

 
site design by designer blogs