Concord & 9th Overlapping Leaves

23.11.2016

Hello everyone,

for today's card I was inspired by a pattern on a tissue box ;-) I found the perfect stamp in the «Lace Leaf» set from Concord & 9th.

I stamped the leaf multiple times using Altenew Crisp Dye Inks in shades of aqua, blue and green. I love how these overlapping leaves turned out. Next, I stamped the German sentiment (which means «Congratulations»; Dani Peuss Klartext-Stempel «Glückwunsch») in VersaMark on a piece of vellum and heat embossed it in white. To finish my card, I added some white enamel dots from Doodlebug.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


1 Kommentar :

3kidmama hat gesagt…

What a BEAUTIFUL card! I love the colors you have chosen and the effect you've created by stamping the leaves almost looks like lace. Thank you for sharing!

 
site design by designer blogs