SSS + MFT STAMPtember 2023 Exclusive Collaboration

23.09.2023

Hello again,

today I have the honor to join the ongoing month-long party called STAMPtember hosted by Simon Says Stamp. I'm excited to share my card made with the exclusive collaboration set Sweet Safari designed by My Favorite Things.

Please note that this limited edition is only available while supplies last! Feel free to click on either link or pic to shop.

 

Stamps only


Stamps + Dies Combo



First, I created an A2 landscape card base from white cardstock and applied Salvaged Patina and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to the background. For the sandy hill, I used one of the Sand and Surf Die-namics and a piece of patterned paper from the MSTN Sand, Surf, & Sky Paper Pad. The grass, was done by blending Bundled Sage and Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Ink. Then I used one of the Grassy Edges Die-namics to die cut the top. 

Next, I stamped the images in Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and colored them with Copic markers. Since I didn't have the coordinating dies, I fussy cut everything out with scissors ;-) I assembled the scene by adhering the images as well as the sand and grass die cut elements. Finally, I stamped one of the sentiments at the top right using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a ton of fun!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs