SSS + MFT STAMPtember Exclusive Collaboration

22.09.2022

Hi peeps,

today I have the honor to join the ongoing month-long party called STAMPtember hosted by Simon Says Stamp. I'm excited to share my card with you that I made with the exclusive collaboration set from My Favorite Things.

The special collaboration set is called Owl-ways My Favorite. Please note that this limited edition set is only available while supplies last! Feel free to click on either link or picture to shop.

Stamp + Die Combo

 
 
 

For my CAS card, I started off with a white A2 card base and trimmed down another white cardstock panel to the same size. I used one of the SSS Nested Hearts Dies to cut out a window.

I did an ink blended background with Distress Oxides directly onto the white card base. The ink colors I used are Cracked Pistachio, Salvaged Patina, Milled Lavender and Tattered Rose. I also splattered on white paint with a brush and let it dry completely. Then, I stamped one of the sentiments in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Next, I stamped two of the owls, the branch and the tiny heart in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the images with Copics and fussy cut them with scissors (there are coordinating dies available in the stamp+die combo set).

To create a bit of dimension, I popped up the heart window panel as well as the images with foam tape. I adhered some embellishments in matching colors to finish off the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a lovely day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs